Dr. Pescasio’s medical experience includes an impressive variety of positions including formerly serving as the team physician for the Tampa Bay Storm, University of South Florida Athletics (including the basketball and football teams), countless area high schools and a physician consultant for tha NFL Europa. She earned her medical degree form Ross University School of Medicine in New York before relocating to Birmingham, Alabama where she completed her residency and two fellowships, in geriatric medicine and sports medicine. Dr Pescasio is a proud mother and enjoys staying active with her family.
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Concussion Testing, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Family & Geriatric Medicine
- PRP and Hyaluronic Acid Injections
- Stem Cell Treatments
- Acute and Chronic Conditions