Join Our Team!
Bain Complete Wellness provides a great work environment and opportunity for advancement. Our focus is steadfast on helping people realize their true potential through health and wellness. Our team consists of a variety of licensed health and medical professionals along with administrative, marketing and executive teams that all aspire to excellence.
Send resumes to:
Bain Complete Wellness
1868 – B Highland Oaks Boulevard
Lutz, FL 33559
As we are a busy medical practice, we respectfully request no telephone calls and no agency solicitations.
Check back often for new postings!
Licensed Massage Therapist
Job Title: Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)
Reports to: Riverview – Center Manager
Job Location: Riverview, Florida
The Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) must implement with minimal supervision high quality massage therapy services for patients in accordance with the principles and practices of federal and state regulations and with the Bain Complete Wellness policies and procedures. The LMT treats according to the physician’s Plan of Care. The LMT must demonstrate and exercise knowledge and skills necessary to provide therapeutic care.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Create, manage and maintain therapeutic regimes for patients.
- Manage and maintain massage oil blends for use with patients.
- Create, manage and maintain follow up care with patients.
- Implement and maintain soft tissue protocols.
- Maintain work ethics to ensure high standard of therapy being given to patients.
- Manage patient protocols and treatment plans with appropriate physician and physical therapist.
- All new LMT patients are called at the end of the day and recorded in the log book.
- Respect and maintain patient privacy and dignity. Adheres to HIPAA law at all times.
- Work with members of the clinical team to contribute to the overall case management.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Meet regularly with Manager to discuss patient progress and set goals.
- Keep abreast of new techniques and trends in the field through self-development and by using continuing education opportunities to attend various seminars/webinars.
- All treatment notes are completed by the end of the day and scanned into EMR.
- Provide support to the Center Manager.
- Meet regularly with Center Manager to discuss patient progress and set goals for upcoming week.
- Must have at least two (2) years work experience.
- Experience with sports/athletic training a plus.
- Must have a Florida MT License.
- Monday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Consistent with Medium Physical Demand Strength Levels.
- Must be able to communicate in written and verbal format with a high level of proficiency and competence.
- Must be able to work independently and have good decision making skills.
- Low risk to blood borne pathogens, bio-hazardous waste and chemical hazards .